[Spce-user] 400 Normal Release

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 00:15:49 EST 2012

sorry, in config.yml look for anything 127.0.0.1 and change them to
172.16.10.55

also check that there are no hard-coded lo's in any configs. Like cd
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc then grep -r 127.0.0.1 .

If you find any hard-coded entries just replace the 127.0.0.1's with [%
networking.eaddress %]
then ngcpcfg apply

Skyler