[Spce-user] 404

Ali Ardestani ali.ardestani at pnmac.com
Fri Nov 9 14:17:37 EST 2012

you need to make sure both the incoming IP and port combination are allowed
on your switch, you can use *ngrep-sip -ro* on your sipwise box to look at
the SIP messages and find out on what IP/PORT the calls are coming and if
they are being rejected.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Jeremie Chism <jchism2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have internal calls working, outgoing calls working, but incoming calls
> from my sip trunk provider give me a 404 not found. I changed the setup to
> allow the actual phone number to be the username but that didn't fix it. Do
> I have to make a rewrite rule for incoming calls to work?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Ali S Ardestani
Telephony Systems Engineer
Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company (PennyMac)
6101 Condor Drive
Moorpark, CA 93021

(805) 330-6004 Office
(818) 224-7442 x2654 Office