[Spce-user] Call recording

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 12 11:07:27 EST 2012

El Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:59:10 -0000
"John Murray" <john.murray at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>

> Is the SPCE rtp proxy derived from the rtpproxy.org project?

Not really, although it uses the rtpproxy protocol to communicate with
kamailio, it does not have anything else in common.

> This has a 'record media' switch to record calls. Is this possible with the
> spce (even with some dev work)?

In theory (not 100% sure at the moment) you could replace the mediaproxy-ng
system by rtpproxy. That could give you the recording capability without
anything else.

Regarding recording capabilities in mediaproxy-ng I'd like to have them too.
This will be one of the first projects we'll move to github as it is being used
outside the ngcp systems already as rtpproxy replacement.

Let's see if the main developer has any comments regarding this.