[Spce-user] Outbound time out

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:59:38 EST 2012

You see the INFO: <script>: New request - M=BYE R=sip:127.0.0.1:5080

At some point before this your box is sending replies to itself instead of
to your subscriber. I'm trying to figure out what is happening before the
new request and why. One way is to see the entire log of the call and not
just the end of the call.

S.