[Spce-user] Using REFER method for transfer

Ali Ardestani ali.ardestani at pnmac.com
Wed Nov 14 12:09:25 EST 2012

the client is sipxecs proxy, looks like it is not receiving something it
expects from the sbc, I will look at the signalling between sipXproxy and
sipXbridge and compare it to the one between sipXproxy and sipwise box and
let you know why so many REFERs

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Jon Bonilla <jbonilla at sipwise.com> wrote:

> El Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:56:11 -0800
> Ali Ardestani <ali.ardestani at pnmac.com> escribió:
>
> > But it is just an INFO not an ERR and also could you please let me know
> > what this means?
> >

> It's not an error of sems. It's just that the cseq header is lower than the
> previous one and sems rejects the REFER request.
>
> I guess it's because the client sends 10 REFER and 2 REFER afterwards.
> Looks
> like a client issue IMHO. But why so many REFERs?

Ali S Ardestani
Telephony Systems Engineer
Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company (PennyMac)
6101 Condor Drive
Moorpark, CA 93021

(805) 330-6004 Office
(818) 224-7442 x2654 Office