[Spce-user] Understanding extra_sockets format in config.yml

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Thu Nov 15 12:02:37 EST 2012

Sorry to hijack this, but I had an issue concerning extra_sockets as well, and this is sorta directed at Skyler.

Below the provider wanted the audio from the same IP as the signalling.  Perhaps other providers like Voxcentral dont have that requirement?

I wanted to use 2 different SIP trunks from the same provider, with 2 different IPs.

Im willing to do some testing to try to see if this works?