[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 20 06:50:42 EST 2012

El Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:14:04 +0100
Lars Froehlich <lfroehlich at wittenberg-net.de> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> i have also multiple registrations (6) in the web interface. The
> kamailio.location table shows these 6 registrations. The records are
> identical.
> The cseq is incrementing by every re-register on all records. I don't
> reboot the CPE. I have not changed the limit of 5 registrations.
> The content in the web interface and the content of the database are the
> same (6 entries).
> The 'ngcp-kamctl proxy ul show' show the registration only once.
>
> My Provider use the PRO Version and he told me that this problem on the
> PRO Version doesn't exists. We are using the same CPE 'AVM Fritz!Box 7390'.
>
> How can I help to debug this strange problem?
>
> Lars

According to what you say I assume that the issue is not present in older
versions. Can't be present in CE but not in PRO as there's no difference in
user location between CE and PRO.

I'll try to reproduce this with my own clients and come back. If I can't
reproduce it I'll ask any of you to register your CPE devices to a test system
so I'm able to debug it.

Thanks,

Jon