[Spce-user] Fwd: Call forwarding issue

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 20 15:12:57 EST 2012

Hi Jeremie,
it sounds like your gateway does connect the call in early media. They
have been sending the 183 Session Progress at some intervals for 34
seconds, then nothing for 14 seconds, then finally a 180 and 200 OK.
Can't say when the media path was connected, or what exactly happened
from this log, for that please ask your carrier.