[Spce-user] SIP-Response INJECTION

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Tue Nov 20 16:48:58 EST 2012

Hi Jon,

The call-flow is attached. Sorry it is an text-flow.
first the PSTN send "183 Session in Progress" this was answered form the CPE with PRACK. After the 200 the PSTN send the "181 Call in Being forwarded" and this message is not be answered by the CPE.
The RTP negotiation stop after a few seconds, no more audio.
Mediaproxy is disabled for all our users.

          Klaus Peter