[Spce-user] Problem with emergency numbers - emergency_prefix/emergency_suffix not used

Marcin Kowalczyk marcin.kowalczyk at architekci.it
Wed Nov 28 04:35:14 EST 2012

Hi,

 Sorry for posting again - but I've found a problem. Issue is with
documentation not platform it self.

AVP that has stored emergency prefix/suffix is called
$avp(s:caller_emergency_prefix) not $avp(s:emergency_prefix) so chapter
4.5.5 should be adjusted from:

"In order to normalize the emergency number to a valid format accepted by
> the peer, you need to assign an *Outbound Rewrite Rule For Callee*, which
> strips off the emergency_ prefix. You can also use the variables
> ${emergency_cli}, ${emergency_prefix} and ${emergency_suffix} as well as
> ${caller_ac} and ${caller_cc}, which are all configurable per subscriber
> to rewrite the number into a valid format."

In order to normalize the emergency number to a valid format accepted by
the peer, you need to assign an *Outbound Rewrite Rule For Callee*, which
strips off the emergency_ prefix. You can also use the variables ${*caller_*
emergency_cli}, ${*caller_*emergency_prefix} and ${*caller_*
emergency_suffix} as well as ${caller_ac} and ${caller_cc}, which are all
configurable per subscriber to rewrite the number into a valid format.

and in next lines, dialplan from

>    - Match Pattern: ^emergency_(.+)$
>    - Replacement Pattern: ${emergency_prefix}${caller_ac}\1

>    - Match Pattern: ^emergency_(.+)$
>    - Replacement Pattern: ${caller_emergency_prefix}${caller_ac}\1

Regards,
Marcin