[Spce-user] UPDATE: RE: Response to 180 and 183 when 100rel required

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Oct 1 18:48:07 EDT 2012

OK. More information.

If I have a client (UA) (xlite in this case) that does not have 'Supported:
100rel' the calls to my 2 PSTN providers go through fine.

If I have a client (UA) (Bria for Android in this case) that does have
'Supported: 100rel' the responses of '183 Session Progress' have 'Require:
100rel' but when this is passed to the client (Bria) the 'Require: 100rel'

Has been stripped and the client does not respond. The PSTN provider then
drops the call after some retries.

Is the client at fault here ( I will try another in the morning) or should
the 'Require: 100rel' header be passed back to force it to respond?

Best regards

John