[Spce-user] API for getting current calls status?

Matt Van Veenendaal matt at curiousminds.com
Fri Oct 5 12:35:44 EDT 2012

Thanks for the super quick reply guys.

I want to expose this in my API so I can determine if calls have failed or not. Given that I most likely will want to upgrade to the PRO offering at some point (i'm currently just testing and building with CE). What do you guys think the best plan for this is?

Should I add a command to the soap api manually? Ideally i'd just want a command that checks if a subscriber is on a call or not.

Thanks,

--
Matt Van Veenendaal