[Spce-user] connect pbx with sipwise

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 8 10:50:31 EDT 2012

El Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:42:18 +0200
"Joan Cifre (ibred)" <jcifre at ib-red.com> escribió:

> Hello Jon,
> thanks for your answer, now I see how can I do that.
> Another question is, could it be done configuring the trunk to the PBX
> as a peering? Is there a way to allow routing of calls from one peering
> to another one using the sipwise as router? i know this feature has to
> be avoided in a usual scenario, but I wonder if it can be activated in
> certain peerings.
> Kind regards,

There are strong reasons against configuring a client as a peering. Peerings
should always be peer connections sgainst carriers or class4 switches and your
subscribers/clients should be created as subscribers.

Why would you like to configure a client as a peer?

You can allow sending calls from one peering to another enabling
"kamailio.proxy.allow_peer_relay" in config.yml. But be cautious with that as
will allow relaying of calls between you peers. You might want to limit the
traffic between peers by rule filtering.