[Spce-user] ngcp as virtual pbx

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 8 11:57:18 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

On 10/08/2012 05:28 PM, Joan Cifre (ibred) wrote:
> Andreas told me this is in your mile list for next version of Pro.

Not the next coming up in Dec. 2012, but the one beginning of March 2013.

We're currently working on a Roadmap which will also made public in
order to increase the transparency of our development process and the
release dates.

But as Jon said, lots of things can already be done even with the
existing CE, as you can partition your subscribers into domains and use
domain-specific rewrite rule sets to fit the needs per partition in
terms of number normalization, short dialing etc.

This will be streamlined to work in a more straight-forward way in our
PRO hosted-PBX feature, and then there will be lots of features on top
like auto-attendand, parallel ring groups, park/pickup and all the stuff
you know from a real PBX but which can't be constructed from the current
Sipwise platform.

Andreas