[Spce-user] ngcp as virtual pbx

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 8 13:05:59 EDT 2012

El Mon, 8 Oct 2012 18:51:21 +0200
Matthew Ogden <matthew at tenacit.net> escribió:

> I imagine you are specifically targeting the Broadsoft market etc.
>
> Why not allow CE version to have either limited number of Virtual PBXs? (by
> number and number of extensions). This will allow more smaller people to
> offer services and then jump to PRO as their business size grows (its very
> hard to offer a service before you've ever used it et

Hi Matthew

Our policy in spce has always been *not* to release a "lite" version of the PRO
but a fully free platform. What you suggest is against that. The spce is not
limited in any way in features or licenses.

We offer some aditional and optional modules in the PRO. Some of them are free
and some others are privative.  But the core of the system is the same
for both products. We try to keep it that way.

I see your point and it has sense. That's something for our management and
sales team to think about. But I don't see any easy solution here.

thanks

Jon