[Spce-user] ngcp as virtual pbx

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Tue Oct 9 06:58:12 EDT 2012

Ok, this makes sense, (buy or return).

It would be good for people to get used to CE first as a SIP carrier
before they start using it for virtual PBX anyhow, as you require the
carriers skills first anyhow.

Matthew Ogden
Management
TenacIT

Strategic IT Consulting . Advanced Networking . Virtualisation
Custom Development . Hosting . Syspro Support  . MS Licensing
Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email: matthew at tenacit.net
Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web: http://www.tenacit.net