[Spce-user] Call forward on timeout

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Tue Oct 9 10:32:07 EDT 2012

Hello Andreas,
the Codec was the problem with the 488, I've changed it to allow 711.
But now, after dialing the code (for example *72*number) I got a speech
message (I can't understand what does it say) and the feature is not
working. The phone simply rings and don't forward call. I've tried
Unconditional and Don't answer forwarding and no one works.