[Spce-user] API for getting current calls status?

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Oct 10 03:06:52 EDT 2012

El Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:58:48 -0700
Matt Van Veenendaal <matt at curiousminds.com> escribió:

> Hey guys,
>
> I started extending the soap/xml api for this, since the code is open source,
> once I finish, is there a particular repo I can commit this back to on Github
> or svn or similar? I'm sure others would like this feature too.
>
> Thanks,
> --

We will. Repeat with me 100 times: "We will have public repos once our jenkins
and other development tools are ready for it"

Meanwhile you can send the code to any of the Sipwise developers in this list
and we'll check if we can add it to next release. You'll probably have to sign a
license agreement though.

Thanks for your interest. Waiting for your feedback

Jon