[Spce-user] Problems with my sip peering since i upgraded

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.com
Wed Oct 10 09:37:25 EDT 2012

Ok, I have seen what happend. I think my provider need 100rel in
supported header.

I've created
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/sems/etc/ngcp.sbcprofile.conf.customtt.tt2 and
add Require to header_list like you say in other email, and it's working
now.

I'm curious, has it been a change in spce? Another thing. I have
realized I hadn't troubles with asterisk... why??

Thanks again!