[Spce-user] Ringback

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Wed Oct 10 18:48:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

Can I maybe rewrite an incoming 183 from a PBX/Gateway and send a 180 to the
PSTN when the call is initiated from the PSTN.

The problem I have is that the gateway is an MVNO mobile network and when
the user is offline I get a '183 Session progress' with media that says 'The
user is offline please try later' twice and then a '480 temp unavailable' at
which point I can forward to voicemail or elsewhere.

Of course the caller has hung up by then on hearing the announcement. I
would like to play ringing over that instead.

Can this be done? With Sems perhaps?

Regards

John

PS. The option of getting the MNVO to change is not likely L