[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 18 08:08:47 EDT 2012

El Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:11:15 -0400
Dave Massey <dave at optionsdsl.ca> escribió:

> I have verified that each time the ATA reboots a new entry is added to the
> list, (after I make a change to the ATA and reboot it) I cant use the "trash
> can" to remove the stale entries

Please check if you can see lines like these ones

Oct 18 14:03:27 sip provisioning: Sipwise::Provisioning::handle_request:
calling function 'delete_subscriber_registered_device' for admin
'administrator' Oct 18 14:03:27 sip provisioning:
Sipwise::Provisioning::Config::new: using config file
"/etc/ngcp-ossbss/provisioning.conf" Oct 18 14:03:27 sip provisioning:
Sipwise::Provisioning::new: Sipwise::Provisioning::XMLDispatcher object
initialized Oct 18 14:03:27 sip provisioning:
Sipwise::Provisioning::XMLDispatcher::dispatch: dispatching xmlrpc proxy
request to 127.0.0.1:8000/RPC2 Oct 18 14:03:27 sip provisioning:
Sipwise::Provisioning::_log_xmldata: delete_subscriber_registered_device
returned with: 1

when trying to remove the active registrations under /var/log/ngcp/oss.log

About the device creating a new registration on each reboot I don't see any
problem. The problem would be if it does not update the existing ones without
reboot. They will expire.

My other concern is why you have so many registrations for the same AOR. It
should be limited to 5 in config.yml

max_registrations_per_subscriber: 5