[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 18 10:27:51 EDT 2012

El Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:03:04 -0400
Dave Massey <dave at optionsdsl.ca> escribió:

> > when trying to remove the active registrations under /var/log/ngcp/oss.log
> >

> I dont have such a log file. :(   In this most recent example I had 5, I
> tried to delete one, and 4 disappeared leaving one.

What log files do you have under /var/log/ngcp?

> > About the device creating a new registration on each reboot I don't see any
> > problem. The problem would be if it does not update the existing ones
> > without reboot. They will expire.
> >

> If I reboot the SPCE all the registration entries disappear

That's too much. I think that even reloading the web your registration list
would update.

If 4 dissapeared from the list it's because they just expired or because they
were not present in the list.

Rebooting the atas and the spce all the time is not the right way to debug