[Spce-user] inbound_upn

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:12:12 EDT 2012

Hi Jon,

Right, so there are actually 2 directions of inbound. One from subscriber
and the other from peer. Presently (2.6) there is inound_upn
within www-admin for domain and subscriber preferences. In the dropdown
list, there is From-Username, From-Displayname, PAI, PPI, RPID. I want an
option to of "User-Provided-Number" in the dropdown which can then set the
ccli_selector as "upn".

--Skyler