[Spce-user] monitoring registered clients

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:55:24 EDT 2012

Jon,

 That could work. I was thinking more like using a send() or along the
lines of duplicating register() but that means having a separate instance
to handle. Plus  registers may only happen every 5-10 mins or more in some
cases.

 My thinking is to keep this as a module for spce,. If the onus is on the
UA to update the proxy, then what about creating a high-level watchers list
that ngcp can be subscribed to and all new subscribers are added to, then
display as a tab in the admin area? Like when a device sends  notify, then
do a publish in that watchers list and a 200 to the device in one swoop. In
www-admin it simply shows online/offline.

--Skyler