[Spce-user] Bad Auth on outbound via interconnect

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 29 09:35:56 EDT 2012

El Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:08:09 +0100
Rob Watkin <robwatkin at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Sorry but I just realised that I didn't post to the list so I'll do it
> again.
>
> This is the trace of the outbound. Inbound is working because I told it to
> unauth_inbound_calls but I don't think thats a good long term solution.

Hi Rob

Next time, please provide the ngrep as an attachement. That way the line breaks
won't be an issue when checking the ngrep.

What I've seen so far is the asterisk server of your peer sending you 407. That
means that they do not have IP authentication but they are requiring you
username/password.

Please ask your peer about their sip.conf configuration and ask them to check
your peer.

cheers,

Jon