[Spce-user] Questions on what SPCE can do?

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Sun Sep 2 20:07:53 EDT 2012

Ive started looking at SPCE again as the software of choice for adding voip service to my ISP.

Im not looking to bill customers by minutes, etc, just flat rates for "x" minutes included or an unlimited package.

For setting up peer billing, I want to just set up the rates by destination, and track total minutes used, just for informational purposes, this is possible?

Also say I have a plan that includes 500 anywhere minutes, is there a mechanism that can shut off the account, until the next monthly billing cycle comes around for the customer?