[Spce-user] LCR and billing

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:09:36 EDT 2012

Bill,

 Hrmm, I hadn't thought of determining Inter vs Intra based on originating
npa-nxx. In that case, it would be interesting to see if we can
use re-write rules for subscribers and route outbound calls to separate
peers based on originating npa-nxx. Maybe create two trunks for each
carrier each having one Inter deck and the other Intra deck as billing
profiles. Not sure if that would work but definitely something to
ponder/test out.
--Skyler