[Spce-user] CE 2.6 - send reply to contact

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Fri Sep 21 15:03:14 EDT 2012

Andreas,

I have try again:
Make one call to PSTN and build the logs after restart the server with empty logs.
Attached are the kamailio logs, the sems log and the complete capture as pcap and as exported csv.
The capture are made by captagent on interfaces extern (eth1) and on interface lo for homer. There are no more packets.

(because of the attaches files I don’t send this message to the list, I have sending an other message (without attachments to the list)

Klaus Peter