[Spce-user] Peer invite headers

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Fri Sep 28 15:28:13 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have SPCE 2.6 with an outbound default peer. The peer config says:

outbound_from_user:                  Received Display-name

outbound_from_display:             Received Display-name

outbound_pai_user:                      Authentication-User

This is a peer with whom I register and have:

peer_auth_user:

peer_auth_pass:

peer_auth_realm:

all set.

However INVITES to that peer always have the authentication user in the From
field and no PAI header.

I can set the From Display etc and PPI headers but the  From user is always
the authentication user and the PAI header is never there regardless of how
I set them.

Any ideas?

Best regards

John