[Spce-user] Peer call not completing

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 3 10:53:24 EDT 2012

El Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:36:44 +0100
"John Murray" <john.murray at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>

> I have a MVNO peer who is sending me calls from a mobile handset (GSM from
> handset converted to SIP at network edge from SS7)
>
> The call setup seems to work correctly however on sending the 200 OK so
> start the media to the peer replies with an ACK.
>
> This ACK seems not to be matched with the transaction although it has the
> same call ID and the SPCE resends the 200 OK a number of times until it
> gives up and sends a BYE.

The ack sent to 200 ok is a new transaction AFAIR

> My impression is that the Record-Route list is having an effect on this as
> the ACK seems to be passed around internally to the proxy and the B2BUA and
> then the external address.

could you please attach ngrep-sip logs including ports 5062 and 5080? Also
include the relevant lb and proxy logs please.

> Which fields other than Call ID are matched to an incoming ACK?

to-tag to match if it's an in-dialog request and nothing else as the proxy is
not dialog aware and this is a new transaction. Let's see what happens with the
logs and captures.