[Spce-user] Voicemail announcements

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Sep 18 09:31:56 EDT 2012

Thanks you Jon,

What application are you using to record these .alaw files as I can't find anything to read them?

Regards

John

> I would like to record some new announcement messages and possibly
> change the wording for the voicemail box.
>
> Where are these located? Do I just need to re-record and replace the
> existing files?

/var/lib/asterisk/${lang}

or dpkg -L ngcp-asterisk-sounds

The voicemail application is the one asterisk 1.4 uses. You can record new messages and replace existing ones.

For personal records, each subscriber has its own unavailable and busy prompt recording in the voicemail IVR