[Spce-user] Using REFER method for transfer

Ali Ardestani ali.ardestani at pnmac.com
Wed Sep 19 11:56:56 EDT 2012

I am not proficient at this but looking at here
http://www.sipwise.com/news/technical/byov-system-spce-as-sbc/

you can see

*"There’s still some work to do. Enabling REFER to be sent to the PBX (this
is disabled by default in the SPCE) is needed if you  put the SPCE in front
of a PBX and phones use REFER for call-transfers. It is not needed in front
of Class4 or Class5 switches. To enable that, it requires white-listing the
REFER method in kamailio-proxy and white-listing some headers in the sbc
profile."*

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Imanol Pardavila <
imanol.pardavila at ibercom.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
> I've just started testing sip:provider CE, and I have my first question.
> When I try making a transfer for my endpoint, I get a Forbidden message. As
> I can see in the pcap file, it seems that sip:provider CE doesn't allow
> REFER method. Can it be enabled on any config file?
> Thanks
> Imanol
> --
>
> Imanol Pardavila Hernando
> Ingeniero Public Network
>
>  imanol.pardavila at ibercom.com
>
> Centralita *902 200 265*
> Móvil *691 279 683*
> Fax *902 197 186*
>
>  www.ibercom.com
>      <http://www.ibercom.com/>

Ali S Ardestani
Telephony Systems Engineer
Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company (PennyMac)
6101 Condor Drive
Moorpark, CA 93021

(805) 330-6004 Office
(818) 224-7442 x2654 Office