[Spce-user] CE 2.6 - send reply to contact

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Tue Sep 25 12:38:19 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas,
Hi all,

after some hours testing I have found what the issue is:
the problem is the header-filter in ngcp.sbcprofile.conf resp. in ngcp.sbcprofile.conf.tt2
when I disabled the header-filter or set to transparent all works very fine. I don't found what kind of header should inserted in the whitelist additional, but I see when disabling the filtering al works fine.

Klaus Peter