[Spce-user] Display of fee zone in subscriber CDR details GUI

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 18 19:08:43 EDT 2013

El Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:56:03 -0000
"Gavin Sweet" <gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> Hi all -
>

> Trying to get description strings for zones/zone details rather than ID's in
> the CDR details GUI..
>

> Problem is that in the web admin interface, looking at an individual
> subscriber, when I click the "Details" link next to a specific call, the
> pop-over box displays carrier_billing_zone_id and customer_billing_zone_id
> as integers, rather than pulling back the actual text.
>
> I can go look these up in the DB, but it makes the GUI much less useful for
> doing quick admin or test checks.
>
> Is this a bug, something fixable? Where can I find the code for this to see
> what the issue might be?

Hi Gavin

What you say has really sense as that display is meant for humans. I don't know
how easy/difficult that would be but as you might know, the provisioning and
the web interfaces are being heavily rewritten/improved. I think new
features/improvements will take place once the new interface is released.

Please if we don't do it, remember us to improve this in future versions.

cheers,

Jon