[Spce-user] routers Vs SBC

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 02:57:49 EDT 2013

Mike,

Can i take the opportunity that you mentioned Microtik and ask you hoe do
you like it?
I got one to try but found it difficult to configure.

Also, do you guys prefer a router or an SBC (something like Edgewater
EdgeMarc).
It seems that the EddgeMarc combines the MicroTic capabilities but adds
more features for VoIP.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Oren