[Spce-user] Provisioning

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Mon Apr 1 20:31:22 EDT 2013

I agree with all of your comments, I should have a mix of Yealink,
Aastra, Grandstream, Linksys by Cisco brands.

I will not normally have a lot of ATA's on hand but the process will be
the same.

Additionally I wouldn't mind putting a call together with you and
Jeremie.  I just PM'd Jeremie outside the list to offer the same as you
just suggested.  Once he gets back to me we can set up a call to
collaborate and update the list on our successes.

Kevin