[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.8 released

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Tue Apr 2 08:31:30 EDT 2013

Quick question regarding checking the template files:

(I'm a windows guy)
Usually to compare files I would download the template and the custom
template, then use a diff tool to see the differences. Then I would go to
the new template file copy, it, and make equivanlent changes to it.

Do you guys have any built in tools for that? Or do you pretty much do the
same manually?

Regards!