[Spce-user] Registered subscribers

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:05:05 EDT 2013

Agreed, from an SLA perspective it would be nice to have a page that
lists all devices expected to be registered; showing the status of each
line on that device.

  So a SOAP call to something like 'list_device_status()' would return
all device(s) showing:

account_id = 16
mac_address = CA8E9FD39EDR
device_type = SPA112
last_registered = somedatetime
line_1 = YES
line_2 = YES
line_3 = NO
line_4 = NO

etc etc. Then put green check marks or red X's on the page table.
account_id could be linked to the account or to Homer if integrated so
you can see errors if any.

should probably have some limit though. ie: get_next_10

Skyler