[Spce-user] retries of INVITES for session timers

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 10 10:17:56 EDT 2013

El Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:19:41 +0200
Matthew Ogden <matthew at tenacit.net> escribió:

> > Why the 200 ok or its retransmissions are not reaching the system?
> > Shouldn't we focus on that?
>
> I think primarily because network conditions in our country will create UDP
> packet loss at certain points. I also have a lot Asterisk boxes for clients,
> and I can't fix asterisk, but would be easier to change one point, SEMS?

At this point I think you should contact our sales team and talk to them
regarding a new feature request in NGCP's session timer handling. Modifying
sems, when it behaves correctly IMHO, is out of the scope of this mailing
list.

Please contact sales at sipwise.com for further details. You can mention me or
this list thread as technical resource.

cheers,