[Spce-user] Multiple Registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 10 18:20:56 EDT 2013

El Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:25:38 -0700
Matt Van Veenendaal <matt at curiousminds.com> escribió:

> Hey Guys,
>
> By default in the kamailio settings with Sipwise, each user has a maximum of
> 5 registrations per subscriber. After this limit is hit the user will not be
> able to register any new subscriptions.
>
> Is there any way to change this behavior, such that the new registration will
> de-register the oldest subscription?
>
> Thanks,

Not directly that I know. You could add that logic using the Registrar module
functions:

If register comes in, get all the contacts and count them (reg_fetch_contacts)
If the counter is 5, check the contact array and use the reg_free_contacts
function to remove the oldest
Save the new contact with the save function

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/modules_k/registrar.html

Never did it myself.