[Spce-user] CDR Bug

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 15 18:02:17 EDT 2013

El Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:47:28 -0500
Pedro Guillem <pedro.guillem at gmail.com> escribió:

> Yup, it is a test system but it is aimed to be a production system.
> I will try to dig deep into the CDR engine to trace this, for now the
> quickest solution is to write a small daemon or DB trigger to remove the
> duplicates on the fly.
>
> Could you resume how the CDR system is suposed to work? Do you use radius o
> just parsed logs?
>
> Fortunately the Call-id is the same in all duplicates, so they can be
> easily tracked and deleted.
> Let´s hope the call-id seed is random enough so the call-ids don´t
> duplicate on different calls over long periods of time.
>
> Any useful pointers or stuff you have ruled out i should take into account
> for this?

There are a couple of scripts people have posted in the mailing list to keep
track and delete duplicates from the db

The problem here is that this issue is not reproductable in our servers. If
it's in yours and it's a test system, would you mind to set "debug=9" in your
kamailio-proxy configuration file under /etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg and
send us the log of a duplicated-cdr call?

This will generate an insane amount of logs, that's why it shouldn't be set in
production environments. Once you detect another duplicated cdr, please extract
the logs of that call (not only call-id but all the logs since the call starts
until it ends) and send them to us with the call-id and the duplicated cdr
records.

It would also be useful if you could énable the mysql log
under /etc/mysql/my.cnf

log  = /var/log/mysql/queries.log <-- Uncomment the line

That will kill mysql performance but again, in a test system it would be great
to be able to map kamailio-proxy logs with mysql logs and the duplicated
entries in kamailio.acc table.

cheers,

Jon