[Spce-user] Rewrite rules

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:59:46 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel

Either I am completely misunderstanding it (and I must admit that I find
this part of your platform the most confusing), or I have not made clear
what I am looking for.

The 2nd issue is not related to the first. We have interconnects with X
carriers. While each of those carriers have their own prefix, clients can
port their numbers. This effectively means that there is no longer a
"group". Each telephone number can belong to any of those carriers. So
while there is a prefix base for each carrier, there is a massive and
growing database of numbers that initially belonged to a certain carrier,
but don't anymore. As a result we need to specify around 4 million numbers
to be sent to peer X, y, or z. This 4 million will soon be 5 million, etc.

Hope that clarifies what I am trying to get to?

Cheers

Theo