[Spce-user] Rewrite rules

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 06:47:33 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel

Got you on that one! Thanks, I will play some more with that.

It doesn't however (I think) address my 2nd issue. This issue is not
related to wanting to assign a peer to a suscriber - in this scenario I
wouldn't want to do that. Here I am just looking at adding caller patterns
to a peer. Say as follows.

We interconnect with carrier A, B and C.

Carrier A - prefix is 067 so all calls starting with that will be sent there
Carrier B - prefix is 068 so all calls starting with that will be sent there
Carrier C - prefix is 069 so all calls starting with that will be sent there

So far so good.

number 067 141 3124 would ordinarily be sent to Carrier A. However, that
number no longer belongs to Carrier A because its owner has moved to
Carrier B, keeping his number. We will now need to send that number to
Carrier B, instead of Carrier A. It still fits the pattern for Carrier A
though as well so how do I make sure it will NOT go through Carrier A? And
is there a way of importing all those numbers that no longer belong to
carrier A even though the 067 prefix would indicate they do? Ideally we
would need to update this list daily as people move across to other
carriers daily as well, but probably more realistically we'd want to do
this once a week or so.

Cheers

Theo