[Spce-user] Restricting peer to dial

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 18 18:43:08 EDT 2013

El Tue, 16 Apr 2013 02:26:04 -0500
Pedro Guillem <pedro.guillem at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi Folks.
>
> Is there a single parameter in the database i can change to restrict a peer
> from placing inbound calls?.
>
> The idea would be for an extenrnal billing platform to modify a flag in the
> database, so when the balance is depleted the peer won´t be able to send
> more calls.
>
> Note i´m not talking about suscribers, only peers.

Well, there's no actually peer billing system so we don't have that feature
implemented.

If the peer you are talking about is only placing calls you can always delete
it via SOAP command.

In any case, you could edit its rewrite rule set and rewrite the incoming number
to something that returns 404 or to a subscriber that rejects all calls and you
can place an EARLY DIALOG prompt. This last one could be a cleaner solution
for you.

There's no *clean* way to do it but you can do  it :)

You could also ask our sales team to offer you the implementation of that
preference/flag for future versions of the platform :)