[Spce-user] outbound calls working but Audio

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 18 19:02:20 EDT 2013

El Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:51:14 +0100
"Conrad Nampolo" <conrad at internet.na> escribió:

> Hi guys I have connected to a gw and my outbound calls work, bt with no
> sound when answered. And also my inbound routes to my subscribers don't
> work, via the GW.. Anyone to help

Hi conrad. Do you still have this problem?

Your question is too general. If this is still happening we would need a more
detailed explanation of your network. One way audio usually mean
firewall/networking/NAT problems.

Regarding inbound calls not working that usually means that you haven't
properly configured the system.

You'll need to be more specific to get help from the mailing list.

cheers,

Jon