[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 19 10:00:12 EDT 2013

Hi Deon,
sorry for the stupid question, have you assigned the rewrite rules set
to your subscribers or to your domain ?

This is how the rewrite rules works:

1. Let's suppose you make a call between 2 internal subscribers

2. You have assigned the rewrite rules set 'DEFAULT' to both of these
subscribers

3. A call B

4. spce take the caller and apply the INBOUND REWRITE RULES SET
'DEFAULT' to caller number and callee number .

5. spce make some other test and lookup the callee from database (call
is local).

6. spce apply OUTBOUND REWRITE RULES SET 'DEFAULT' to caller number and
callee number .

7. scpe forward the call to the callee.

Now outbound calls:

2. You have assigned the rewrite rules set 'DEFAULT' to local caller and
rewrite rules set 'MY_PEER' to your sip peer

3. A call B

4. spce take the caller and apply the INBOUND REWRITE RULES SET
'DEFAULT' to caller number and callee number .

5. spce make some other test and lookup the callee from database (call
is NOT local -> outbound call).

6. spce apply OUTBOUND REWRITE RULES SET 'MY_PEER' to caller number and
callee number .

7. scpe forward the call to the callee.

br,
Daniel