[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 19 11:24:22 EDT 2013

El Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:08:36 +0200
Jon Bonilla (Manwe) <jbonilla at sipwise.com> escribió:

> El Fri, 19 Apr 2013 15:38:28 +0100
> Deon Vermeulen <vermeulen.deon at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> > Hi Daniel
> >
> > Thank you for the detailed explanation.
> >
> > The rewrite rules are currently set on both subscribers and on the domain.
> > I've tested on the domain only and both subscriber only, but all have
> > the exact same results as the current set on Domain AND both subscribers.
> >

> Hi Deon
>
> Please send the proxy-log of that call (grep by ID and attach it as txt file)
> and then we'll check what your rewrite rules look like in the database.
>
> Let's see if the rewrite rules don't match or the rewrite_rule_set is not
> binded to the subscriber/peer

Sorry Deon I see that you already did it:

Fetched dialplan IDs caller_in='9', callee_in='10'
Applying caller-in domain rewrite rules on user-provided CLI using dpid '9'
No matching rewrite rules for '0839999989' found
Applying callee-in domain rewrite rules using dpid '10'
No matching rewrite rules for '0044113001417' found

could you please send the output of:

mysql -e "select * from kamailio.dialplan where dpid=9\G"
mysql -e "select * from kamailio.dialplan where dpid=10\G"