[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 19 11:53:03 EDT 2013

El Fri, 19 Apr 2013 16:34:27 +0100
Deon Vermeulen <vermeulen.deon at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi Jon
>
> NP. Here you go.

It might be that you are not using the right '^' character.

Look at this:

'^' vs 'ˆ'

The second character (smaller) is a non-ascii character and it's copied from
your mysql output. The first one is written by me and it's the circumflex
character which is valid for regular expressions.

From wikipedia:

For historical reasons, there is a similar but larger character, U+005E ^
circumflex accent, which is also included in ASCII but often referred to as
caret instead. It is, however, unsuitable for use as a diacritic on modern
computer systems, as it is a spacing character. Another spacing circumflex
character in Unicode is the smaller U+02C6 ˆ modifier letter circumflex, mainly
used in phonetic notations – or as a sample of the diacritic in isolation.

I think you are using U+02C6 instead of U+005E character and that's why your
regular expressions don't match.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumflex