[Spce-user] production system - not accepting registration

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Tue Apr 23 05:40:07 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

No, sorry, it occurred this morning (the first log I sent I had used the
wrong day in grep). (I rebooted it at 10:40 today to make it work again).

Memory usage seems a lot higher in 2.8 than 2.5, is that expected? Will
upgrade it today, anything I can do to keep memory usage down till then?

I think it might be related to when doing queries on CDRs, its seems much
more intensive with the "details" section etc?

Kind Regards