[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v3.0 released!

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 9 16:22:52 EDT 2013

Guys,

I'm happy to announce the availability of the SPCE v3.0. It's quite a
big release with lots of new features, and we'll continue releasing new
features on the 3.x branch for the months to come.

http://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/spce-v3_0-release/

Highlights are WebRTC (SIP over Websocket support, RTP/SAVPF<->RTP/AVP
transcoding with high performance SRTP transcoding), XMPP (Prosody
running on top of the SIP userbase), Multitenant support, new
Admin/Reseller Panel, Upgrade to Debian 7 with Mysql 5.5 etc. etc.

If you want to try any of the new features, please go ahead and upgrade
or test-drive the VM images and let us know what you think. Be aware
that v3.0 is more resource intense than v2.8, so you should have at
least 2GB of RAM available.

If you like your rock-solid v2.8 and don't want any new features, you
can safely stay at v2.8  as it's an LTS version and will receive bug
fixes for the next three years.

Any feedback about the new v3.0 is highly appreciated!
Andreas